Making Easy Money
'While working from home is a legitimate business, please be aware of money making offers online; since most are only trying to get YOUR MONEY, trying to SCAM YOU. Did you know that only one in every 44 such ads. are determined to be legitimate.' Get the facts below....
Home- Based Business Scams
Do you want to know how to start your own business at home?
Making Money on the Internet is easy! Easy as saying 1,2,3. (offer #1)
Make money from the comfort of your home. (offer #2)
Now this one is one of the largest, fastest growing scam around. Let’s see why!
First,you need to know:
Now, let’s look at the primary targeted audience- the WHOs'
1) Stay-at-home Parent. (usually Moms) Let’s face it; parent who stay at home usually wants to find a way to make some extra money. Who does not want to make money from the comfort of their home?
2) Low/No Income Person/Family. Have no income, due to; loss of job, Can’t find a job, whatever the case. Or maybe you want to supplement your income, based on the facts that even with your job; you cannot meet your financial obligations. Or just wanting to have some “treat time” for self and family.
3) Elderly, disable and the sick. Usually find it difficult getting a job, so becomes target for home-based scams.
4) Wanting to make some quick cash; Get-rich quick personality. Let’s be honest, and real. We live in a society where everything is fast- paced (technology is a classic e.g.) and so we tend to believe and buy into the scenario that we can make fast, easy, quick money. (Get-rich-quick scheme)
5) Frustrated, tired of or need to get out of/quit your 9-5 job. So, you have been working at that job ‘forever’, want a break; early retirement; had enough of your boss; whatever your reason.
So, you see this article or received email, of job or opportunity describing how you can make thousands of dollars, either weekly or monthly by working from the comfort of your home. (Various Sources: Online article, Letters, Advertisement notice, email, etc.)
Scenario #1: One Scammer will claim that companies will pay you approx. $15 for every link you post on their behalf. So let’s say you post 20 links in an hour (15x20) Wow! that’s $300/hr., Aren’t you sold!
…So by working just 5 hours a day, you will make $1500.00 daily
Why are we all not working from home?—Imagine $1500/daily.
That’s how tempting, convincing these money making scams are?
Scenario #2: Another scammer will have you give your email address, your phone #, and name to determine how many positions are available in your area. And trust me; fortunate (actually unfortunate) for you- there is ALWAYS only ONE available position left. (Do me a favor, check this same site a week or a month from now and you will receive the same result.)
…This position is to make over $300/hr. starting your own online business. Once you pay the start-up cost, anywhere from $77.00, (price varies, according to day/time you get on-line to pay, I kidded you not) they will supposedly give you the material you need to start. The scammers then fail to deliver the promised materials, provide inadequate information to make a viable business, or provide information readily available for free..
They state that the program comes with training, but they conveniently forget to tell you that this training is going to cost you some additional thousands of dollars. Wow!
… By the way only selected numbers of people are accepted into this program at any given time (only 15 per city). Really!
Let’ do the maths: To be a part of this program, pay $77, let say 100 people paid for this (be mindful, this site might receive over 3000-5000 hits/day)
So 77x100=$7700.00/day. Jackpot!-for the scammers.
They are the only one making money here, YOUR MONEY
Samples-- Scam Emails: